Comprehensive Voice/Data/Fire systems installation and service
While every business is different, all businesses have one thing in common—they rely heavily on their voice/data/fire systems to conduct and protect their operations. A strong system is built on a strong framework, and using an electrical contractor to create that wiring framework ensures that your systems are optimized to meet your needs effectively.
Holden Electric’s voice/data/fire service is a comprehensive service involving the complete structural copper cabling of a building as well as the following:
- Custom design based on comprehensive assessment of each client’s needs
- Installation of the customized system, including phone components when they are necessary
- Specialization in CAT 5, CAT 5E, and CAT 6 Systems
- Experience with low-voltage systems
- Extensive testing to ensure that all systems installed are fully functional and easy to use.
- Fiber installation, testing and repair
- Camera and security systems that can be monitored from your smart phone
- Fire alarm systems complete with monitoring
- Card access and handicap door controls
- Nurse call
- Low voltage lighting controls