Steffes Heating Systems
Holden Electric is one of the largest installers of Steffes Heating Systems in our service area. We now offer you Electric Thermal Storage. (ETS) is the technology of converting off-peak electricity to heat and storing this low-cost heat for use in satisfying comfort requirements of a home or business 24 hours a day.
An ETS system contains electric heating elements which lie within special, high-density ceramic bricks. These bricks are capable of storing vast amounts of heat for extended periods of time.
Electricity is more expensive during certain times of the day when we use a lot of it due to operating different things around the house. A power company may refer to the hours when the demand for electricity and associated costs are high as on-peak hours. In the commercial and industrial market, on-peak times may be when their electric consumption is at its peak.
Holden Electric installed and programmed over 60 units last year alone. We provide 24/7 emergency service and we stock most parts with next day delivery on non-stock items.
Benefits of Steffes Heating Systems
- Rebates up to $950 available
- Low cost off-peak storage electric heat
- No second heat source required
- Replaces any existing heating system; hot water, hot air or combination. Also replaces stand alone gas furnaces.
- Great for homes, businesses, cabins or garages.
- Control the temperature from your telephone.
- Units start as low as $1,200 – financing is available
Advantages of Solar Energy
- Free and abundant energy supplied by nature itself
- Environmentally friendly – as an alternative green energy source
- Solar panels (photovoltaic PV panels) can be easily placed in residential areas (residential solar panels) in on or off grid installations
- On-grid solar panel installations supply generated electricity to the power network
- Off-grid solar panels store generated electricity for own use – e.g. in country farms and remote areas
- Solar panels cost has been falling and is expected to continue on a diminishing turn in the future; this means that PV panels will gradually become economically more viable – not in need of any subsidy incentives
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels constitute a mature technology; PV panels are a reliable technology